Here, you’ll find articles about to the main challenges in the Wound and Skin Care industry, written by us and healthcare professionals. We hope you enjoy your reading and get inspire to work to achieve fewer days with wounds together with us.
• Clinical relevance of silver in wound care
• Silver. A powerful weapon against microbes
• The mechanisms of silver release and the sustained release of silver
• Biofilms in wounds
• Cost-effective use of silver dressings for the treatment of hard-to-heal chronic venous leg ulcers
• In vitro evaluation of Biatain Silicone Ag and Biatain Ag against biofilms and a broad range of microorganism
• Why mind the gap?