Many healthcare professionals find managing chronic wounds a challenge.
This is how you can benefit from the Wound Care Pathway in your clinical practice:
• Your go-to guide for chronic wound management in 5 simple steps
• Practical recommendations to consult before/after treating patients with wounds
• An educational resource for wound care training
We have created a pocket guide of the Wound Care Pathway to support you when you need a quick answer or guidance. It contains practical checklists for managing chronic wounds.
You can access it from your mobile phone and add it to your phone screen to always have it by hand.
Besides the fact that it was developed with feedback and input from over 2200 health care professionals, it was formally validated by 96 wound care specialists and non-specialists from seven countries (Australia, Brazil, China, France, Italy, Spain and the UK).
• 98% strongly agreed or agreed that the document was bulit on a strong evidence base by experts in the field.
• 98% strongly agreed or agreed that the recommended steps, when followed, may help reduce the burden of chronic wounds.
• 95% strongly agreed or agreed that the following the recommendations will help non-specialists focus on healing the wound rather than changing the dressing.