1. R. Gary Sibbald et al. A Practical Approach to the Prevention and Management of Intertrigo, or Moisture-associated Skin Damage, due to Perspiration: Expert Consensus on Best Practice. Wound Care Canada, Volume 11, Number 2 · Fall 2013 Accessible at www.woundcarecanada.ca/supplements
2. Ahmet Metin et al. Recurrent candidal intertrigo: challenges and solutions. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology 2018:11 175–185.<br>
3. J.C. Boza et al. Skin manifestations of obesity: a comparative study. JEADV 2012, 26, 1220–1223.<br>
4. Janniger CK, Schwartz RA, Szepietowski JC, Reich A: Intertrigo and common secondary skin infections. Am Fam Physician 2005, 72(5):833-838.
5. Kennedy-Evans KL, Viggiano B, Henn T, Smith D. Multi-site feasibility study using a new textile with silver for management of skin conditions located in skin folds. Poster presented at:20th Annual Symposium on Advanced Wound Care; April 28 - May 1, 2007; Tampa, FL and 39th WOCN® Society Annual Conference; June 9-13, 2007; Salt Lake City, UT.